About Edward Professional Advisors
Edward Professional Advisors is a full-service management consulting firm that helps organizations run better by assisting them with developing their leaders and improving their performance. We specialize in:
Provide world-class consulting services with a small-town feel.
- Integrity: We will always do the right thing, period.
- Service: Our clients’ needs are our needs.
- Responsiveness: Our clients’ priorities are our priorities.
- Innovation: We treat each engagement, even if it is a repeat engagement with an existing client, as a new opportunity to create something special for our clients.
At Edward Professional Advisors, we use evidence-based practices to help our clients solve their problems. Evidence-based solutions draw on a variety of academic and business disciplines, including organizational improvement, positive organizational psychology, sociology, human development, and leadership. Because of the broad range of our collective experiences, we are able to offer our clients holistic solutions to their most challenging problems.
- We focus on integrating best practice ideas and leading academic theories into real-world situations.
- We believe that success is never accidental; it always takes careful planning and deliberate execution to reach one’s goals.
- We practice a holistic-systems approach to problem-solving.
Our Professional Affiliations
Coach Paul Conor
, President and Managing Advisor, founded Edward Professional Advisors in 2001, under the name Aquilus Enterprises. In 2006, we changed our name to Edward Professional Advisors to better reflect the role we play in our clients lives. Edward Professional Advisors' Associates are professional organizational leaders, experienced consultants, knowledgeable professors, or seasoned project managers with several years of experience. Our associates come from a wide variety of organizations, in both the public and private sectors.