Although he still looks like a college student, Coach Paul has been helping individuals and organizations move forward for more than 20 years. Over the years that he has been working with them, Coach Paul’s clients and course participants have learned how to:
- Discover and develop their unique talents,
- Meaningfully connect with the right people, and
- Make and accomplish achievable goals
Coach Paul works with clients who want to:
- Grow and develop,
- Make better choices,
- Improve their decision-making skills,
- Solve challenging problems,
- Improve their relationships,
- Achieve their goals, and
- Realize their dreams.
Coach Paul uses a blend of leadership theory, philosophy, and psychology to help clients:
- Clarify their objectives,
- Create easy to follow roadmaps, and
- Begin making sustainable progress.
Clients like working with Coach Paul because of his warmth, sense of humor, and practical approach to growth and development. He is the author of the award-winning Moving Forward: Turning Good Intentions Into Great Results by Discovering Yourself, Your Place, & Your Path. He is a former corporate executive, Marine officer, and actor. Paul’s written work has appeared in the Orange County Register, the San Diego Union Tribune, the US Naval Institute’s Proceedings magazine, and the San Diego Navy Compass newspaper.